Friday, May 11, 2007

Shocking Graveyard Footage!


Shocking Graveyard Footage!

"What A Ghost Hunter Would Do If They Found A Real Ghost! This Video Will Show You! But Be Prepared, It's Shocking! This Is Not A Dark Can't See Anything Video. They Are Hunting Ghost In The Daylight In A Graveyard Or Cemetery! If I Was A Ghost Hunter And Came Across A Ghost This Is Exactly What I Would Do. Running like hell and screaming like a little girl for my mommy. That's why i'm not a ghost hunter I guess. Also you would never catch me running around in the dark in a old house bumping into things with a emp detector, or doing evp work. Those guys are crazy. What if you pissed off a evil spirit or something. You could end up cursed for life! For those of you who haven't figured it out this is just movie magic and nothing more than video editing. I done it with my home video camera and some editing softwear in my home computer. No ghost here, just a joke"

No comments: